• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: Remington 700 light varmint stainless fluted 22-250

i know your not and my intent wasnt to **** anyone off. i have been looking at buying one for awhile now and i found it at sportsmans. also dont forget with auction houses like that people can sometimes think that the rifle is worth more than it is...if it was an older model absolutely since options tend to change over years and certain features can increase the price and demand. one thing i always do is look at orginal retail price and at what they are selling for in the store and decide from that if its worth what ever the seller is asking for it. i wish you luck with the sale.

It might I was just curious I looked at the rifle a little harder and noticed there were some differences to what I saw at sportmans but was very similar rifle. I'm not really flush with cash at the moment or I'd keep getting info....but word of advice when ever you buy a new rifle from a manufacturer like remington put the box in a storage place it won't get ruined you can easily ask for more with box intact long time ago they used to made from wood and those are even more valuable. It's kind of weird to think a box increases price but it does. Nad makes the buyer even more willing as well.

custom is where its at it allows you to tailor everything to your style of shooting. when i finnaly get the bolt action im looking for it wont stay stock for long.

i dont mean to rain on your parade but you can buy the same rifle at sportsmans warehouse for around 650
Huh? They haven't made a Remington LVSF for years. Profit margins on that model were slim to begin with, and it was just before predator hunting really took off; now you can almost name your price if you have one to sell. .204s, especially, are in demand for some reason (I have one - and I bought it on closeout for $600 nine years ago); one recently sold on another site in a matter of minutes..243s and the really-rare larger calibers are snapped up at any price.
I did luck into a .221 five years ago that was gathering dust at Gander Mountain. You may have stumbled onto a new-old-stock LVSF that store personnel didn't realize the value of, or was it a used one?
For whatever reason, the .22-250 LVs don't always sell as fast, but sell this will. With all due respect to LRH, the OP might try listing it the on one of the predator/varmint hunting websites. Good luck!

I know I realized my mistake it looks alot like the new varmint line that remington has....I looked at the pictures before I read the description