• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 85 Varmint Fluted Stainless 22-250

milo-2

Like new, 300 rds down the barrel, 14tw, mild load used.
Asking 1250.00 shipped. No Cali sales please.
Sako.jpg Sako1.jpg

Sako opti-lock 30mm rings included, I can supply more pics but not a blemish on it other than rear bag wear. 55gr varmageddon load a hammer to 550.

What would it take to move this rifle, 1800 gun, I'd let the scope go to for more coin, VX3 6.5-20 target dot, was sent in and had M1 knobs installed.
Make an offer, this gun is a hammer with 55gr bullets out to 550 yards. I'll throw the Harris bipod in also. I am not a pdog shooter, or predator guy, gun was bought for a 1 time pdog hunt and has sat for 3 yrs, want it gone.

Sucks my money is no good (cali-dollars) b/c I am looking for a nice 22-250 for my son.

Sucks my money is no good (cali-dollars) b/c I am looking for a nice 22-250 for my son.
Rifle sold, will update the post. I just recently shipped or had a rifle ship to Cali, not worth the upfront hassle, I guess now that I have an FFL registered to do so, may not have been an issue.