• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale or trade IOR 3-18x42

m1k3

Sold

Fairly new IOR 3-18x42mm SFP Illuminated scope with IOR low steel rings and BC covers. Bought this last month from Scott at Liberty Optics but have just not taken to it like I thought I would. Glass is phenomenal, makes my Viper look fuzzy. I guess I prefer to quarter my targets with a true cross hair.

I can send more pictures if requested.

Thanks!

Mike

Looking to sell for $1250 shipped or trade even for a Nightforce 3.5-15x50 or 5.5-22x50 with NPR1 or NPR2 reticle. Willing to add cash for a clean Nightforce, USO, or Razor.

P1040352-800.jpg

P1040353-800.jpg

Last edited:
$1250 shipped or trade even for a Nightforce 3.5-15x50 or 5.5-22x50 with NPR1 or NPR2 reticle. Willing to add cash for a clean Nightforce, USO, or Razor.

i've got a nightforce 3-15 50mm that i posted here for sale and i thought it traded off but the deal fell through. it's got some good scope rings from the original owner.

what reticle does yours have? mine has NP-1RR which is too busy for me and the reason that i'm trading it off.

It has the illuminated MP-8 DOT reticle. Just do an image search on Google and you'll see plenty of examples of it.

Do you have all the paperwork, box, sunshade, and stuff for your NF? Any pics you can send me? Shoot me a PM.

Thanks
Mike

6.5-20x50mm mil-dot.

Don't get me wrong, the Viper is a fantastic scope. The IOR is just that much sharper. At 100 yards with the viper I can see the screw heads on a white metal building. With the IOR, I can tell you they are hex heads.

The Viper still performs great its just not to the level of resolution of the IOR.