• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale, mauser parts & actions

Dodgecummins

A friend & I have some mauser parts, bbl bands, triggers, stocks, forearms, sights
buttplates, safety, 10 stripped actions, Maybe some 8mm barrels, NO BOLTS or bolts parts. Don't know what we have yet, got to dig it out, if anyone is of need of this stuff we will dig threw it and see what we have, live in central Pa. not good with pictures but can try to get someone to get the stuff on here. Thanks Guys
I"LL keep you posted. on other post-sold by time frame

Last edited:
$25 each or $100 for 5 shipped to your ffl from me, lower 48, insurance is extra.
or make offer They are 98 actions large ring, pitting under wood line

Last edited:
Wow...Wish I had seen this yesterday to buy an action or 2...

If you get any cheap bare Rem 700 actions, let me know (long or short...223, 308, or mag bolt face).

Remington actions are about the same as buying 22 lr shells, hard to find at the right price & in demand, You almost have to buy the sps and strip it and sell of anything that you can to keep the price down, sometimes they give a rebate of $40--50 that helps out. a couple years ago Remington got Mauser actions and made the model 798 & 799 rifles, I believe the 799 was the short actions and the 798 were the long, they don't make either one anymore.