• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FOR FREE*** MODIFIED CASE FOR HORNADY GAUGE

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have made MODIFIED CASE GAUGE for several members in the past at no charge. If you need one made and we already have a case in you caliber we can make you one or two. If we don't have the caliber that you shoot, just send us two fired cases and we will drill/tap the case for use with the Hornady Gauge.

Just send us a PM
Thanks
Len & Jill

That's mighty nice of you. I don't use them anymore, but I'm sure some do and would appreciate your help.
Anything we can do to help out. Just want to "Pay it Forward"
We have had many a good thing happen to us from other very good, caring, and giving people!
The more you give - you will receive ten times fold!

I need to check on the shipping through USPS.
We have sent Modified Cases to other members and they never received due to the envelope. Should only be charged for an oversized envelope like a Big Christmas card. (about less than $1) but if packaged incorrect the USPS charges $8.95 or doesn't even mail and it goes into there "LOST STORAGE" never to be seen again. I KNOW!
I'll check tomorrow.
EDIT 03/18/22
Walmart has 4"X7" bubble envelopes for around $0.50 each. Should be able to put a few cases in and then ship inexpensively through USPS. USPS Flat rate is $8-9 now.
Thanks
Len

Attachments

• Shipping envelopes for Brass case.jpg
    Shipping envelopes for Brass case.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
We are having quite a few LRH Members responding and happy to help out and make Modified Cases for you.
For anyone wanting to make their own Modified Case you can purchase a "Tap & Bit" through Amazon.

HSS 5/16-36 Right hand Thread Tap and 7.3mm Drill bit

You should have a GOOD Drill press (can do without a Lathe). Drill STRAIGHT and then TAP use a good TAP & Drill oil.
If you don't have the equipment. Please don't drill and tap crooked cases. Just put in the mail for a small fee and we will help out.

Jill and I have all the equipment already so we are offering to Drill & Tap your brass cases for you. We have done it for many reloaders on LRH as well as other reloaders. Just need to send us two or three Fired cases of the "Modified Case Caliber" you want. It seems to work better if you use a case fired formed from your chamber to start with.
We an not looking for any compensation, just to have you "Pay it Forward" to help another Hunter/Shooter and maybe return the favor to us in the future.
Also if you need Gunsmithing pertaining to Chambering/Threading/Cerakoting in the near future please contact us.
Our Shop is almost finished with the "Renovation". Just need some more electrical work and equipment placement in the new shop.
Thanks much & God Bless
If you can't shoot straight, just shoot anyway. You are bound to get better with practice.
Len & Jill

Recent Posts