• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Modified Case for Hornady Gauge

Walmart has 4"X7" bubble envelopes for around $0.50 each. Should be able to put a few cases in and then ship inexpensively through USPS for about $5.00.

USPS also sells 6"X10" Bubble Envelopes - Ready Post.
Thanks
Len

Attachments

• Shipping envelopes for Brass case.jpg
    Shipping envelopes for Brass case.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello all
Just a reminder if you are sending us some cases to be "Drilled & Tapped" please send us a PM along with the caliber and return address. We may need you to send a bullet along with the case to make sure that it slides in and out of the case neck/mouth. We have a lot of bullet diameters, but not all. We also have a variety of neck expenders but like to have the bullet to make sure.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Hello all
We are getting ready to do a Tool Change on our Lathe, put our larger Chuck and the "Viper Chambering Fixture" on to start Chambering barrels. If you want a Modified Case Drilled/Tapped & neck expanded, please PM us and send the cases ASAP.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Just want to say thanks to Len and Jill for the fantastic service they provided with several modified cases. They are perfect. As they did one extra for me, I am giving them away to forum members. Only have one of each but here they are:
20VT
22BR Lapua
250 AI
260 AI
and a plain old 308 that was an extra for me. First public I will take it and a PM. Only down side is I am leaving for a hunt on Monday so you will have to wait a couple weeks before I can ship. Thanks

Attachments

• 20220502_131619_resized.jpg
    20220502_131619_resized.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 9
Just want to say thanks to Len and Jill for the fantastic service they provided with several modified cases. They are perfect. As they did one extra for me, I am giving them away to forum members. Only have one of each but here they are:
20VT
22BR Lapua
250 AI
260 AI
and a plain old 308 that was an extra for me. First public I will take it and a PM. Only down side is I am leaving for a hunt on Monday so you will have to wait a couple weeks before I can ship. Thanks
Make sure you let us all know about your hunt so we can live vicariously through your story!
Thanks
Len & Jill