• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FNH SCAR 17S many extras

Farmerbrown32

I have a used Scar 17s in fde with many extras for sale or trade. It has a mi extended rail, gg&g chargind handle, stock adaptor with magpul prs fde stock, magpul grip, timney trigger, and lots of clips around 20 i believe in fde and black. Will sell with mags for 4200. Also have a vortex viper pst 6-24 scope in larue mount i can include for another 800$. It shoots the 168 amax very well with ar-comp powder. Really nice gun that has been used some so it has a few bumps and scratches but is in perfect working order. Amazing rifle just looking to move on to something new. Would like to trade towards a high end bolt gun of just about any caliber. Can text me at 406978395six or pm on here. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 7
Seriously check out cooperfan88's McWhorter 6.5x47 seems like a match for what you're both looking for

Glad to help. I really would've liked to trade my nice but not great AR10 for the McWhorter but your rifle is clearly the better deal!!