First Mutt of the Season... The Snooze

Unofficial Gun Addict (UGA)

So glad that fall is finally here! Been waiting for this day to come for what seems like forever! What made it even better was that my brother and hunting partner who had both of his kidneys pulled this summer and has been on dialysis for the last couple of years, wanted to come out with me! (that makes 2 times in the last 2 years... used to be about 30-40 times). He did fall asleep 3 of our 4 stands, but in my book, he's a trooper for even getting out there with me.

On this one... we got a good laugh because I thought he was ready to shoot as he was looking through his scope just prior to my count... but his NV wasn't even turned on. He was laying flat on his back in the field when I noticed the coyote coming in... gun across his chest... snoring... so when I woke him... he was too groggy to get his night vision up! Both of us started cracking up when I realized after the shot! Normally we shoot on 3 (1, 2, shoot).

[ame]https://youtu.be/RBkAKQWhu74[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.