Finally joined the family

I know what you mean, my thread was just to have some fun. Mines a keeper too. Just the other day I told her I was going to buy myself my B-day present and I did...nothing big just another tool chest for storing the reloading stuff and it came in yesterday...she liked it and oooo over it. I then said well there's other stuff I'd like to get but, I'll wait till another occassion and she says "Well why don't you get it now...go ahead and order" Of coarse she's a keeper in many other ways but I thought man I'm lucky...38 years married.

Seems like too many young folks today get married and the next thing you know they're divorced. Good to hear you and your lovely are still happy after 12 years. 2 & 5 years old...when it comes to this sport...get them interested while they're young...great way to build memories...you got the right idea.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.