I'm new to the berger family

Batchelor

I've got a Winchester model 70 in a coyote all stock and have reloaded with 168 VLD's with 68 grains of imr H1000, nickel brass and cci mag primers. and I do not have the Berger reloading manual yet, the best I have figured out the speed is around 2925?. Is the FPS close? I will be ordering a manual after x-mas but with 4 kids money is tight this time of the year..... any help will be great. thanks guys:)

I've got a Winchester model 70 in a coyote all stock and have reloaded with 168 VLD's with 68 grains of imr H1000, nickel brass and cci mag primers. and I do not have the Berger reloading manual yet, the best I have figured out the speed is around 2925?. Is the FPS close? I will be ordering a manual after x-mas but with 4 kids money is tight this time of the year..... any help will be great. thanks guys:)

What caliber??

Berger has the max load of 68.1gr H1000 @ 2912fps for the 7mm WSM. They tested with a 24 inch barrel and a COAL of 2.860 You understand that is just approximate? In your rifle it could be quite different.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts