Fierce Rival sling mounts

jhaney

I was watching the Rival intro video and looking at pictures on their website I didn't see any mounts. Are they flush mount cups? In all my years, I've only had the studs. TIA.

Yes the one I just bought are flush cups.
not sure how they will work. The one on the rear of the stock is on the side and the one on the fore end is on the bottom. That seems weird that ones on the bottom and one is on the side.

Yes the one I just bought are flush cups.
not sure how they will work. The one on the rear of the stock is on the side and the one on the fore end is on the bottom. That seems weird that ones on the bottom and one is on the side.
Interesting. How do you like your rifle? Kinda been eyeballing that one and a CA Ridgeline in 300 WM's

Interesting. How do you like your rifle? Kinda been eyeballing that one and a CA Ridgeline in 300 WM's
It looks great and feels pretty good. I have not shot it yet but I plan to shoot it tomorrow since we are finally getting warm out after 2 weeks of -40 temps.
its definitely lighter than my last fierce.
I have a Zeiss V4 4-16x44 on it and it's weighs 7.9 lbs.
I will let you know tomorrow how it shoots.
this one is a 7 rem mag.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.