Fierce CT Rival review

Fierce and Christensen have some rifles with double ejectors…that's reason enough for me not to buy one. There isn't a reason that I've ever seen to need two…in my experience they seem to pressure up faster and getting and shooting the upper nodes can be a challenge.

Seekins uses a sleeve in their action that I'm not crazy about…I bought a short action cheap and used it to build a 7-08, it shoots well but I still don't like the sleeve. Also, Seekins wouldn't sell me their BDL bottom metal to use on the action and that left a sour taste in my mouth. We ended up going with a detachable mag that I really didn't want to do.

Good luck…in my opinion, you're better off too buy a used Kelbly Atlas or Zermatt Origin and build exactly what you want for a few hundred more.

Why not split the difference and get the wife a .280AI? You'll get near 7RM performance with far less recoil, muzzle blast and muzzle rise. Add a good (but noisy) brake and she'll recieve even less recoil.

Am running a few rifles with brakes they do a super job on my 338 WM, 30-378 Wby, 338 LM, 50 BMG, plus a few others . They do kick up dirt and are loud will not hunt with one besides you don't feel the shot when hunting

Anyone have one that can give some insight. I am thinking 7mm Mag. Recoil is a concern as it will be for my wife. I've never owned a rifle with a brake on it. Not sure what to expect. Also torn between 6.5 PRC and 7mm Mag. I te tons, whitetail, antelope, muleys and elk.
Will these guns shoot that .5 MOA as advertised?

Thanks,
My 6.5 PRC shoots .17 groups, little recoil and comes with a threaded mussel break, It's a
Bergara Wilderness B 14 and can't find one or build one for the same $

My 6.5 PRC shoots .17 groups, little recoil and comes with a threaded mussel break, It's a
Bergara Wilderness B 14 and can't find one or build one for the same $
Don't have her shoot a 7mm mag. WHY the recoil gets to most all women and men too

I have an edge and have handled the Rivals. Both are excellent and you can definitely count on the accuracy guarantee, but sometimes they don't like Bergers as they are throated for barnes/accubonds, but often shoot well with eld-x. The quality is top notch IMO, definitely not quite there with Gunwerks, but even most customs fall short of them.

I would go with a 280 ai or 7saum in your case, as 280 gets five in the mag and you can run a 22" barrel in the 7saum, and both will have less recoil than a 7mm Mag. I do love the 7mm, the other too are just so close for less recoil.

6.5 PRC really is a 26" barrel gun (just like the 6.5-284), despite what most seem to think. If you are okay with the 26" barrel it is good too.