Ffp scope for under 800??

Dbgreen04

Looking for a ffp scope that has good magnification for under 800 right now I'm leaning towards the burris veracity 4-20x50 does anybody have any feedback on this scope or another on that is comparable

I have two Vortex Viper HSLRs, 4to 16x50 FFPs. Cameralandusa is a site sponsor here. They are also in the online store on this site. Price is just a little more than you mention, but they are good for the money.

Sightron SIII FFP is another option. Between Vortex and Sightron it is a toss up but I like the Sightron reticle a little better.

Paid $629.10 new >>> http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...riflescope-w-ballistic-e1-ffp-reticle-130833/

1101141037_zpsac79443d.jpg

used on here I picked up a SS 5-20x50 sits on a 338 NM been a good scope my Mark 4 mil was +700 for about same, but I do like the TMR in Leo.

Check out the Falcon Optics Menace.

This a very good scopes for the money, quite good in fact. I was intending to purchase the 5.5-25x50 FFP IR Falcon Menace before MOM cut loose some allowance money for my Horus Falcon. The reticle in the Falcon Menace is mil and turrets are in 0.10mil. It has a very useful reticle, what I was using tactically prior to the Horus 58. Good price point, good scope. Sold at SWFA for 550.00 illuminated,model is FALM2550IR; 450.00 non-illuminated, model FALM2550B . Here's the link:

Falcon | SWFA

Falcon Optics

Hope this helps, good luck. Remember, always do your own research, make up your own mind. You are the one that has to shoot it.

DocB

I appreciate the info guys gets me a step closer to making my decision lol but feenix where can I find a price like that on that scope

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.