SOLD/EXPIRED Few guns for sale

huntinfool18

first up is a ruger 77/22 hornet in the laminated stock and bigger barrel. has a simmons 4-12 scope on it and ill throw in extra clip reloading dies and all the brass i have im gonna say around 100rd and also around 250rds loaded. has been shot 500 times. has a couple small nicks on the stock. but everything else is perfect.***spf***

next is a S&W 357. in stainless odel 66-1 with comp on the end. it also says performance center on it. will throw in around 100rds. and holster. like new condtion. $650 shipped.or will trade for 500s&w brass and bullets or leupold handgun scope

next is a Ruger P90 in 45ACP. with extra clip and leather holster. with 100rds ammo. used but still good condtion. $300 shipped or will trade for 500s&w brass and bullets or leupold handgun scope

and last is just a rem 700SS long action Mag . that has been trued and lapped with sako extrator. factory trigger, mag box, and bottom metal. ***sold***

can email pics for all of them.

Last edited:

bigbuck

huntinfool18,
When you get everyones pics sent if you don't mind could you send me some of the action I just want to see my future edge:D Thanks

Bigbuck

huntinfool18

finally found out what model the S&W is. a 66-1 357mag with comp. it also say performance center on the barrel.

bigbuck

I have sent huntinfool18 a PM explaining why I can't buy the action. This is one heck of a deal I just cannot take it off his hands at the moment, I also want to publickly say that I'm sorry for having to back out at the last moment. I had no intention what so ever of backing out. Again I believe that this is one heck of a deal.

Bigbuck

CA48

Hey if you don't mind could you email me some pics of the action

Trending threads

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce