• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Few guns for sale

huntinfool18

first up is a ruger 77/22 hornet in the laminated stock and bigger barrel. has a simmons 4-12 scope on it and ill throw in extra clip reloading dies and all the brass i have im gonna say around 100rd and also around 250rds loaded. has been shot 500 times. has a couple small nicks on the stock. but everything else is perfect.***spf***

next is a S&W 357. in stainless odel 66-1 with comp on the end. it also says performance center on it. will throw in around 100rds. and holster. like new condtion. $650 shipped.or will trade for 500s&w brass and bullets or leupold handgun scope

next is a Ruger P90 in 45ACP. with extra clip and leather holster. with 100rds ammo. used but still good condtion. $300 shipped or will trade for 500s&w brass and bullets or leupold handgun scope

and last is just a rem 700SS long action Mag . that has been trued and lapped with sako extrator. factory trigger, mag box, and bottom metal. ***sold***

can email pics for all of them.

Last edited:
huntinfool18,
When you get everyones pics sent if you don't mind could you send me some of the action I just want to see my future edge:D Thanks

Bigbuck

finally found out what model the S&W is. a 66-1 357mag with comp. it also say performance center on the barrel.

I have sent huntinfool18 a PM explaining why I can't buy the action. This is one heck of a deal I just cannot take it off his hands at the moment, I also want to publickly say that I'm sorry for having to back out at the last moment. I had no intention what so ever of backing out. Again I believe that this is one heck of a deal.

Bigbuck

Hey if you don't mind could you email me some pics of the action