• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fast twist 223

goose316

Remington 700 action that has completely trued and smoothed, Shilen select 22in 8 twist 7heavy contour all stainless and throated for the 75gr AMAX and 80gr VLD, mag box has been modified to accept and feed the longer col (approx 2.550) Badger bolt knob and a pretty sweet trigger job all nestled into a Mcmillan HTG stock pillar and glass bedded with factory olive paint. Whole package has around 205 rds down the tube. Sale is for rifle only no bipod scope rings or base. Need $1800 send me a pm or email me at [email protected]

DSC_0367.jpg

Last edited:
Done deal Darren. I will get the fax number to you Monday morning. You are going to love this rifle. I am having one built in the same basic config. Black white and grey HTG swirley, 22 in fluted #5 contour 8 twist all coated in ceracote titanium for the color. This one punched to 223 ack. That is the only reason for the sale. I know you will enjoy it and thanks again.