Family Montana Muley Hunt

That's awesome!! I can hear your little guys stories already, " heck I've been hunting the Breaks since I was 3 years old"!!

By this time next year you may hear them in person :) We are situating things to move to Helena. I love it in Montana. All i think of when i get home is how crappy it is here compared to there. Next year won't come soon enough!

By this time next year you may hear them in person :) We are situating things to move to Helena. I love it in Montana. All i think of when i get home is how crappy it is here compared to there. Next year won't come soon enough!

I know how it is, I lived in Ritzville Wa for a few years and liked it but when fall came around it was a depressing time of year for a Mt boy to be their. If your in Helena make sure to watch for Broz to put on some shoots at Townsend in the summer, it's good fun and shooting!!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts