Falcon Menace 1.5-5x30?

Tikker

I have a Tikka T3 in .338 Fed and I am considering this for my application. I like the reticle on it where i can use it for long distance shooting if needed on the fly.

Does anyone have any hands on experiance with this scope or maybe recomend another scope in a similar style?

Here's a link if anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about.

Falcon Menace 1.5-5x30 Tactical 30mm Riflescope

I dont have experience with that scope but I have a leupold vx-r patrol 1.25-4 that has a very similar reticle except mine doesnt light the whole reticle it just has a tiny illuminated red dot in the center.
I love that style reticle with the circle in the center for quick shots...thats all I can say lol..sorry
But I have heard great things about the Falcons. I think they are made in China (dont quote me on that) so that kinda sucks, BUT there have been some very good scopes coming from there lately and I think from what Ive heard the Falcon menace is one of the best from there

I think I might go ahead and order the one you are looking at for an AR-15

I've read that they get the glass from Japan but then have other places for the rest like China, South Korea & the Philippines.

The whole China part is what bothers me. I may keep looking, but i know i'll have to pay higher for what i'm looking for.

I may just check out the Redfield Revoloution scopes in 2-7x33 till i find something i really like. Heck, who know i may just keep it on there.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts