Falcon Menace 4-14x44mm?

EGCKillshot

Falcon Menace 4-14x44 Tactical 30mm Riflescope
Does anyone have any thoughts on this scope. I want to replace my Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40mm scope for my Remington 700 .270. It looks like a pretty good scope for the price to me. Any thoughts or other recommendations? I know there are plenty of better scopes but i want to keep in the $400 range. I also chose the MOA model over the MRAD because i am much more comfortable with MOA. I for sure want target turrets and the moa markings on the scope are also a big plus. Looking forward to any feedback. :)

Oh and what are some good scope rings for 30mm tubes. Im assuming my old base will still work.

i think you will be doing some serious downgrading going from zeiss conquest to falcon menace.

whats wrong with your zeiss?

I know that zeiss makes great scopes. The thing is mine is a lower end model and it doesnt have target turrets, a parralax adjustment, its only 3-9, and it doesnt have and moa adjustments on the reticle. The Falcon has all of that for a reasonable price of about $360. The model that is very similar to the Falcon in the Conquest series runs a little less than $1000 which is way more than what i want to spend.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts