• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Fairy dust for fairy dust Trade or will buy. Looking for Blackhorn 209 powder.

Looking for a few pounds of Blackhorn 209 powder, shippable or within 4 hours drive of central Arkansas.

I have pounds and pounds of Retumbo, R26, H1000 and others for trade. Also have thousands and thousands of 210 and 215 primers. I could use some 209 primers.

I will also buy Blackhorn 209 or 209 primers outright if anyone is selling.
Brownells has 209 Cheddites

Looking for a few pounds of Blackhorn 209 powder, shippable or within 4 hours drive of central Arkansas.

I have pounds and pounds of Retumbo, R26, H1000 and others for trade. Also have thousands and thousands of 210 and 215 primers. I could use some 209 primers.

I will also buy Blackhorn 209 or 209 primers outright if anyone is selling.
P. M sent already also looking for federal 210 and 215 primers the Grandson shoots a lot and also does cowboy action shooting

Man I got almost a full jug of black horn if u want it. It's yours. I hunt in Magnolia and can meet you if u want it. I got it to try in my savage but didn't like it.

When you get it, it's not the same!! I've gone they a bottle of the new stuff and weight to volume is no where near the old stuff. Use Caution on your load development, you will be way over any published data to get the same performance.
What are you finding for difference in loads between the old and new stuff? I was able to pick up some, I have the old orange label and some new with the blue label.

What are you finding for difference in loads between the old and new stuff? I was able to pick up some, I have the old orange label and some new with the blue label.
There is a size difference in the new kernels, they are smaller, and they weigh out different per volume. I would either mix them and figure out your own weight to volume ratio or sell the old lot and stick with the new stuff. Either way testing is a must!