• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Factory ammo and other stuff

Bravo 4

Primers, .300 RUM ammo, and Lapua ammo/brass are SOLD/gone.

Will sell but some RL50 or some 140 or 156 grain 6.5mm Bergers in trade would brighten my day. I also have some factory .243, .300WM,12 gauge buckshot I can part with.
Not too interested in shipping ammo, but may depending on how much trouble it would really be. Sure not messing with shipping primers.
Just trying to help out and if I get something I'm looking for in return then cool. I know that I am supposed to list prices and post pictures, but not near the stuff at the moment and it's a bit much. If that offends admin or other readers, then just remove this thread and I'll shoot the crap out of the stuff myself!😁 How about this, tell me what you're interested in and we will go from there.

Last edited:
Anyone near central or NW Arkansas (or willing to travel to) in need of some large rifle primers I have a couple thousand each Fed210 and CCI200 (maybe a small amount of Fed215's). If you are truly in need I am willing to help out. Please don't be greedy, if I wanted them to go to someone just padding their current stash then I would just keep them myself.😁 Will sell but some RL50 or some 140 or 156 grain 6.5mm Bergers in trade would brighten my day. I also have some factory .300 RUM, .243, .300WM,12 gauge buckshot, .338 Lapua (ammo, brass) I can part with.
Not too interested in shipping ammo, but may depending on how much trouble it would really be. Sure not messing with shipping primers.
Just trying to help out and if I get something I'm looking for in return then cool. I know that I am supposed to list prices and post pictures, but not near the stuff at the moment and it's a bit much. If that offends admin or other readers, then just remove this thread and I'll shoot the crap out of the stuff myself!😁 How about this, tell me what you're interested in and we will go from there. Not auctioning the stuff off and no gouging.
Hello,I am interested in the primers. Let me know what you're asking for them. Where in Ark? I have some of the bergers I could trade/ sell,too.

I came into them recently for $48 a 1000. You want some 210 or 200's? Would like to spread the wealth to those in need. Shoot me a pm.

I am interested on the 338 Lapua ammo and brass. Can you PM me please? I can't PM you. Thanks

No problem. I was interested on the 338 lapua. If its already spoken for than its ok.
I may have some stashed, what exactly you need? If you want to post an alternate means of communication go for it, if not I understand. Up to you