• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Score High Custom .260 Rem ( Photos Now Displayed)***SPF funds pending***

ghay

This great rifle features:
Blueprinted and trued Remington Action
Brux Stainless #3, 1/8 twist 26" barrel
Brown Precision Stock
Aluminum pillars with epoxy bedding
Cerekoated metal surfaces
Great camo on stock
Custom bolt
20 MOA EGW Rail
Extremely well tuned Remington trigger
Weight: 7.5lbs (on my bathroom scale)

This rifle has been properly broken in and with only 150-160 rounds through it is already producing outstanding accuracy. As one of my photos shows, one ragged hole at 100yds and .23 MOA at 300 (that's as far as I have been able to test it). Great trigger and little recoil makes it a joy to shoot as well.

Charlie has been producing rifles and groundbreaking improvements in technology for over 30 years at Score High. To order one of these beauties would mean a wait of many months and significantly greater cost.

I also have over 500 Berger 140g VLD Hunting bullets (same lot) and the Lapua brass that make up the components used in the rifle so far.

The rifle is priced at $3100 and I will be happy to work out a package deal on the components if the buyer is interested in doing so.

I also have a set of Redding Dies in .260 Rem. that could be figured in.

My reason for selling, I'm probably addicted to rifles and my safe is jammed full. I am selling my newest duplicates before any wear or field use has occurred. I don't have anywhere near the time to shoot much anymore. This is one of my very best rifles but I have older ones that fill the same niche, sadly they don't get out much either.

Pictures will follow (soon I hope) but are available now via email or text.

Thanks for looking,
Gary
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

Re: F/S Score High Custom .260 Rem

260 Pictures

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG950944.jpg
    IMG950944.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG950946.jpg
    IMG950946.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG950947.jpg
    IMG950947.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG950950.jpg
    IMG950950.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG950951.jpg
    IMG950951.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 15

more pics

Attachments

• IMG950952.jpg
    IMG950952.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG950953.jpg
    IMG950953.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG950960.jpg
    IMG950960.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 8

Those are tremendous rifles, unfortunately won't really work for me.
Thanks for checking though...someone should buy that thing from you!!! Im positive it will shoot better than most customs, I know my .308 version did!

If you're after Whitetails, Mule Deer, Antelope, Coyotes or Varmints you would be hard pressed to find a better set up. Light to carry, great ballistics, camo that really blends in, virtually impervious to weather, longer barrel to wring the most out of this great little round and the best components with no load development necessary. Not to mention, this rig really shoots!! Just zero your scope and go!

I can get creative with rifle, Bergers, Lapua brass and redding die packages. Make me an offer. Since I'm trying to cut back my collection, trades are not my goal but there is always a possibility I can be tempted!
If you're the lucky bidder, you will not regret buying this gun!
Thanks for looking...