• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Savage 12 BLVSS Left Hand .22-250 Varmint LH L.H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KolarSkeet

Savage 12 BLVSS Left Hand .22-250 Varmint LH L.H. Lefty Southpaw

Savage 12 BLVSS Left Hand Target/Varmint Rifle. Chambered in .22-250 Winchester. Stainless steel receiver and barrel. Laminated target stock with palm swell. This rifle has the "varmint" accu-trigger (lighter than what comes on the hunting model Savages). Blind box magazine.

Metal is in excellent condition. I don't think this gun was shot very much, bore is immaculate and I can find little wear anywhere on the metal. Barrel is 26" in length, heavy varmint contour, and fluted. Action is very smooth, and trigger feels great.

Stock has some dents and dings from field use, nothing major. I doubt it would be too difficult to refinish the stock and have this gun looking nearly brand new.

Savage hasn't offered this model in quite a few years in left hand, and if you know Savages, you know if this isn't the caliber you want, it is pretty simple to convert this gun over to just about any other short action caliber.

I've tried to take a bunch of pictures to accurately represent the condition, any questions or picture requests, just ask.

Includes a set of Weaver scope bases, and a pair of 1" scope rings. The only thing you need to do is slap a scope on this puppy and you'll be ready to rock and roll.

USPS money order strongly preferred for payment as it allows for immediate shipment, any other form of payment will delay shipment until it clears my bank.

$650.00 plus actual shipping to your FFL. Rough guess $30-$50 depending on where in the country you are (this thing is pretty heavy), message me with your dealer's zip code if you need a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.