SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Savage 110 Left Hand .22-250 Varmint 1968 Matte Blued w/ Bishop Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

KolarSkeet

Savage 110 Left Hand .22-250 Remington Varmint (Intermediate 4.522" action). 1968 build by proofmark/date code on the barrel. 22" light varmint contour barrel, measures .585" @ muzzle (the barrel is a heavy contour from the chamber to the end of the forend, then is a straight taper to the muzzle).

The receiver/barrel/trigger guard/floorplate all wear a matte blued finish, the bolt has been polished throughout.

Period CE Bishop walnut stock with rollover cheekpiece, which has been pillar and glass bedded. I just put a brand new Pachmayr basketweave pad on it to replace the original one which was pretty firm.

Trigger is original three-screw. I've replaced the spring with one .039 dia, trigger breaks @ 1.75lb, and is crisp. I will include the original wire if you like.

I will include a Score-High singleshot follower that I modified to work with this action (their followers aren't really meant for intermediate actions, but I added a spacer to the back and reprofiled it, and it works flawlessly).

Scope bases (Redfield) and scope rings (Burris Signature) are both included, so all you need is a scope to install and ammo to shoot and you're ready to go.

$550 plus actual shipping (probably $25-$35 depending on where you are in the country) to your FFL dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.