• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Savage 110 Left Hand .22-250 Varmint 1968 Matte Blued w/ Bishop Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

KolarSkeet

Savage 110 Left Hand .22-250 Remington Varmint (Intermediate 4.522" action). 1968 build by proofmark/date code on the barrel. 22" light varmint contour barrel, measures .585" @ muzzle (the barrel is a heavy contour from the chamber to the end of the forend, then is a straight taper to the muzzle).

The receiver/barrel/trigger guard/floorplate all wear a matte blued finish, the bolt has been polished throughout.

Period CE Bishop walnut stock with rollover cheekpiece, which has been pillar and glass bedded. I just put a brand new Pachmayr basketweave pad on it to replace the original one which was pretty firm.

Trigger is original three-screw. I've replaced the spring with one .039 dia, trigger breaks @ 1.75lb, and is crisp. I will include the original wire if you like.

I will include a Score-High singleshot follower that I modified to work with this action (their followers aren't really meant for intermediate actions, but I added a spacer to the back and reprofiled it, and it works flawlessly).

Scope bases (Redfield) and scope rings (Burris Signature) are both included, so all you need is a scope to install and ammo to shoot and you're ready to go.

$550 plus actual shipping (probably $25-$35 depending on where you are in the country) to your FFL dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts