• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Nightforce base & rings

crb338edge

I am selling a 1 piece Nightforce rail 20 MOA for Rem 700 LA and a set of Nightforce 30mm Ultralight rings (med height). Rings have been lapped & squared on lower half.
With original packing. Both have only been mounted 1 time, no dings or scrapes.
-Rings $125 shipped
-Base $90 shipped
Prefer payment via paypal gift or add 3% for fees

I will take the rings.
Responded with shipping details via PM
Thanks

Last edited:
You sent me a PM on July 30 staying that you would ship the rings on Monday via Proroty mail.
I have since that time sent you three Private messages, two you have read (Aug 3 and 4) and 1 that shows as unread (Aug5). I expressed my concers to you about the fact that you lapped the rings, and since I have now learned from Nightfoce that lapping the lightweight rings voids their warranty on them I will not use them. I tried to keep my concerns to you private but you have chosen not to respond to my Private messages regarding this sale. I have not yet received any shipping details, a tracking number, or the rings that I paid fot via Paypal. I will be getting in contact with the moderators here on the forums about this transaction on Monday and then file a claim with Paypal.
I know you have signed onto the forums and have read two of my three private messages without responding. I have no proof that you have shipped the items, it is your choice to ignore my private messages regarding this sale. It is your choice to make this a public matter.

All issues with this sale have been addressed. The seller has had a technology issue that prevented him from responding in a timely manner. There is no negative issues regarding this sale and I would not hesitate to purchase from this seller again.
My apologies if my above post created any negative feelings toward the seller in this thread.
Tom

Rings have been received by buyer, all concerns have been addressed and satisfied, sale is complete, please close thread