• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S HS precision RH SA (PSS) police ///SPF///

1legmont

for sale is a used HS precision right-hand short action police stock. It's never been bedded. Remington varmint contour channel that someone tried to open up and then didn't finish. I tried to show it in the pictures but it's hard to see. And if you look in the right-hand topside of the measuring tape you may see it. This is fully disclosed so there is no returns on this stock unless you pay the freight. There is also a small crack in the paint between the two swivel studs. $200 delivered

Cheers

PSS_zps42e7245a.jpg

PSS1_zpse52570f3.jpg

DSCN5589.jpg

Re: F/S HS precision RH SA (PSS) police

for sale is a used HS precision right-hand short action police stock. It's never been bedded. Remington varmint contour channel that someone tried to open up and then didn't finish. I tried to show it in the pictures but it's hard to see. And if you look in the right-hand topside of the measuring tape you may see it. This is fully disclosed so there is no returns on this stock unless you pay the freight. There is also a small crack in the paint between the two swivel studs. $200 delivered

CheersCan you send a pic of the butt [email protected]

PSS_zps42e7245a.jpg

PSS1_zpse52570f3.jpg

DSCN5589.jpg
Can you send a pic of the Butt and comb [email protected] or post one here

hope this picture works. It's the best one I have on file.

DSCN5733.jpg

thanks everyone that looked. Stock is ///SPF///