Experience with Winchester Defender

Jinx

Hey Guys,

Brother in-law wants to purchase a Winchester Defender Pump Action 12 ga. I have a Winchester myself which has only given me problems thus I am not going to objective in my opinion.:rolleyes:

He wants to use it for hunting and home defense.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Hey Guys,

Brother in-law wants to purchase a Winchester Defender Pump Action 12 ga. I have a Winchester myself which has only given me problems thus I am not going to objective in my opinion.:rolleyes:

He wants to use it for hunting and home defense.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Jinx,
Bought a Winchester SXP Defender from a large gun dealer in Columbus, Ohio. Paid $279.00 on sale it retails at $350. Butt kickin Home defense SG. I mounted an ATI (Advanced Technologies International) Talon T2 replacement butt sock and forearm grip for $120. Mounted a Surefire 320 lumen light and a SightMark SM14003 Ultra Dual Shot Pro Red Dot scope with Lazer for $140. After approx 40 rounds of 00 Buck and standard reloads everything was still intacked. The zero on the Red Dot was right on. No miss fires or jams. I would hate to be on the receiving end of that 00 Buck. I would buy another SXP if I needed one. No probelms with this shotgun....
I rate it two thumbs up!

gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.