• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Expanding Mandrel Organizer

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
Hi everyone, some of you have seen these posts before. I am updating them with new ones since the old ones have expired and I am including the changes., Thanks.

I have had a few requests for an organizer for the expanding mandrels. Incase anybody else could use one here it is. Price is TYD.

$22 Expanding Mandrel Organizer: This will hold the die along with places for 9 different mandrels. This is currently setup to work with mandrels that use a 3/8" shaft diameter. If your mandrels have a different size just let me know and I can change the size of the holes to work with your type of mandrel. This can sit on the bench or be wall mounted via 2 #8 screws.

$28 Expanding Mandrel Organizer Flat: This will hold the die along with places for 13 different mandrels. This is currently setup to work with mandrels that use a 3/8" shaft diameter. If your mandrels have a different size just let me know and I can change the size of the holes to work with your type of mandrel. This can sit on the bench or be wall mounted via 2 #8 screws.

If there is enough interest in a model that has a cover I will look into this.

Here are a few other items that members have requested.

Attachments

• Expanding mandrel 2.JPG
    Expanding mandrel 2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 311
  • Expanding Mandrel Organizer.jpg
    Expanding Mandrel Organizer.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 307
  • Expanding Mandrel flat.JPG
    Expanding Mandrel flat.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Hi everyone, some of you have seen these posts before. I am updating them with new ones since the old ones have expired and I am including the changes., Thanks.

I have had a few requests for an organizer for the expanding mandrels. Incase anybody else could use one here it is. Price is TYD.

$22 Expanding Mandrel Organizer: This will hold the die along with places for 9 different mandrels. This is currently setup to work with mandrels that use a 3/8" shaft diameter. If your mandrels have a different size just let me know and I can change the size of the holes to work with your type of mandrel. This can sit on the bench or be wall mounted via 2 #8 screws.

$28 Expanding Mandrel Organizer Flat: This will hold the die along with places for 13 different mandrels. This is currently setup to work with mandrels that use a 3/8" shaft diameter. If your mandrels have a different size just let me know and I can change the size of the holes to work with your type of mandrel. This can sit on the bench or be wall mounted via 2 #8 screws.

If there is enough interest in a model that has a cover I will look into this.

Here are a few other items that members have requested.

Ill take one. Please text or call me at 281-850-8624. Ed