• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Expanding Mandrel Organizer

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
I have had a few requests for an organizer for the expanding mandrels. Incase anybody else could use one here it is. Price is TYD.

$22 Expanding Mandrel Organizer: This will hold the die along with places for 9 different mandrels. This is currently setup to work with mandrels that use a 3/8" shaft diameter. If your mandrels have a different size just let me know and I can change the size of the holes to work with your type of mandrel. This can sit on the bench or be wall mounted via 2 #8 screws.

If there is enough interest in a model that has a cover I will look into this.

Here are some other items that have been by request also
Bullet Puller Organizer
Bushing Die Holder
Shell holder Organizer
Hornady Comparator Rack
Hornady OAL Organizer
K&M Neck Turning Tool Organizer
WFT Holder
Brass Shavings Catcher
Reloading Trays/Case Display

Attachments

• Expanding mandrel 2.JPG
    Expanding mandrel 2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Expanding Mandrel Organizer.jpg
    Expanding Mandrel Organizer.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 112
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Back from vacation and almost caught up on orders!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!