Exos 3-21x50

BEEMAN

Looking at this scope for a 338 RUM. Anyone have personal experience with this scope? It has the Long range MOA reticle.
Any issues mounting on a long action?
How's the eye relief?
Good reticle?
Good glass? I imagine it is.
Was thinking of trying one of these or getting another NX8 4-32.

I had an exos on a long action in hawkins hybrids, adjustment was a bit limited by illumination knob. It had great glass, turrets and reticle. I moved to mil/ffp so I ended up selling. If you are looking for something heavier and more expensive than an nx8 the exos would be a good choice.

Thanks for that. This one is brand new and I can get it for basically the same price as an NX8 here in Canada. This is why I was interested in this scope, as it is a good deal. Are you saying the illumination gets in the way of the rings?

I find it handles very nice, very smooth turning the power and illumination, parallax is very forgiving, has a wide range going up to 1,000 yards before going to infinity. Turrets have a audible click that is not as hard to turn as Tangent or March, very precise but more of a needle like click than the snap on the other two. More audible than ATACR and slightly easier to turn, similar to a Mark 5 but not as soft as a VX-6. Glass is very bright and clear edge to edge at all powers, I have the LRH-MOA and like it. It's a little on the heavy side for a lightweight rifle but not something I would worry about on a RUM. At the same price I would take it over the NX8 no question.