Bushnell Elite Tactical HDMR II 3.5-21x50

nksmfamjp

Looking at one of these scopes. If you have used one, what does it compare to? What is it better than, worse than, same as?

Was my first scope over 16x and it's done great, not many complaints other than low light it is on or off there's not a lot of middle ground when the sun starts to go down. My daughter got a Mark 5 and it has better glass but I don't like the turrets as much. If I was choosing between those two I would go with the DMR based on cost only and wouldn't feel like I was missing anything.

Was my first scope over 16x and it's done great, not many complaints other than low light it is on or off there's not a lot of middle ground when the sun starts to go down. My daughter got a Mark 5 and it has better glass but I don't like the turrets as much. If I was choosing between those two I would go with the DMR based on cost only and wouldn't feel like I was missing anything.
Sounds like you wouldn't say the DMR glass is holding you back from shooting....I wonder how it compares to my XTR2??

I have the similar Bushnell ELITE ERS 3.5 - 21 x 50 with an H59 reticle on my 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle for competition. *Great scope with very good non-ED glass. I have locking turrets.
This scope is a definite step above the Burris XTR scopes.

I may get its big brother the XRS II 4.5 - 30 x 50 because it does have ED glass. My buddy has it on his RPR.

Also I have the Bushnell ELITE LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 with FFP, mil/mil, side focus and illuminated G3 small "Xmas tree" reticle on my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro hunting rifle for long range hunting here in Nevada. Another excellent Bushnell scope.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.