Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II Thoughts

JoeMan04

New to forum so hope this is the right place. I wanted to get thoughts around the BushnellET DMR II (clarity, simplicity, etc) for use as both a target as well as for hunting. I recently received a Leupold VX6 hd 3-18 but have heard great things about the Bushy. Was hoping to get thoughts from folks who have employed the optic. Thanks much.

I had a DMR 1 and an elite tactical. Loved them both, tough, good glass, locking turrets, repeatable.

Negatives...turrets are a little mushy (not bad) but you do expect more, eye box is a little weird. Once you get it perfect on your rifle that issue goes away. It's also heavy, but I like that. It feels and looks solid. It's superficial but it gives you confidence.

I assume the DMRII is a step up. The elite tactical and DMRI are obviously just older variants. I say buy away. You'll be happy.

Also, got rid of them because a guy wanted them for trade for a nightforce ATACR so yeah couldn't pass that up.

I like my dmrII. I like it better than my friends nxs. The glass seemed the same to my eyes, and i had the opposite feeling about turrets, mine is very positive with no mushy travel.

If i had to pick something i dont like about it is the weight. I wish it was as light as the leupold.

DMRII is working great for me....300 is as far as you can see around here but it got the job done.
DB89105E-2526-4B51-8D33-E2A971C38B2F.jpeg

03FBBB1D-349B-4A3B-BDCD-A08FBD1EFB7D.jpeg

D41F01F3-3DC5-49A3-903C-102AEBE3C9C9.jpeg

Thanks all, I just grabbed one from Camera Land. Good folks and know they are a supporter here. At some point I'm hopeful that I get privileges to post/respond in classifieds as the posting looks like a good deal.

Great tactical scopes. Little bit of tunneling to about 4x and on the heavier side for a hunting rig. Would look at LRHS 3-12 or 4.5-18 on a hunting stick, but Its a nice compact scope. The DMR II-i illuminated has a thicker reticle and is a lot easier to use at low power and low light

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.