Best Place To Buy Schmidt Bender Exos 3-21x50 ?

Wedgy

The only place I have found one is Eurooptic for $3,299 - 12% black Friday = $2,904 + tax $279 = $3,211
Seems that not too many places carry them or have it in stock.

Eurooptic is the only US distributor- others may sell S&B but even they have to buy from Eurooptic.
Correct.
This is why, when S&B arranged this almost 3 years ago, most S&B dealers stopped carrying their products. That 3 year agreement with EuroOptics ends in 2022 and I think S&B has seen what a huge mistake that agreement was and will possibly be going back to direct distribution.

If you want a S&B than EuroOptics is the source.

Correct.
This is why, when S&B arranged this almost 3 years ago, most S&B dealers stopped carrying their products. That 3 year agreement with EuroOptics ends in 2022 and I think S&B has seen what a huge mistake that agreement was and will possibly be going back to direct distribution.

If you want a S&B than EuroOptics is the source.
Doug,
I'll be pleased to buy another PMII 10x42 from you when that happens!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Joel, Neil and the gang.
Marty

We plan to meet with S&B at SHOT to see what's what. I will say that Nightforce has benefitted huge from the stupid decision of S&B. My NF sales more than tripled and guys that used to be S&B guys are now NF guys.
What they did drove the prices up for new and used, and people aren't going to pay ZCO money for an almost 20 year old design. Combine that with their limited modern reticle options and boom, people are looking elsewhere.

Thanks for the info guys ! And I found out that Eurooptics and Scopelist are one in the same.