EXO K3 VS Kifaru Duplex Tactical

Another question for the EXO guys. If I understand it correctly the K3 is a titanium hoop or bow covered by material where the Kifaru is a solid frame sheet. So, has anyone had any issues with the EXO with a tree stand or something like that strapped to it?

I was thinking maybe the reckoning and the Quarter panel for packing out critters. I do more critter packing than anything.

I was thinking maybe the reckoning and the Quarter panel for packing out critters. I do more critter packing than anything.
I tried a cargo panel before the Stryker but couldn't get it snug enough for carrying anything in with me. Didn't try it long enough probably but it always felt a bit floppy to me. Would have been fine carrying out though.

I don't have any experience with the Kifaru. I have both the K2 5500 and the K3 4800 and have packed several animals with both. I personally don't think they can be beat!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.