Exo 3500

mikea5232

Just ordered one. Have that show chruning feeling of regret spending so much on a pack. But it's almost 100% made in the USA. So that's what I'm telling myself why it's worth it. Hope i love it.

Labaherd

I had a badlands pack. Last year I was in New Mexico and by the time the hunt was over my shoulders were on fire. I bought the exo 2000 this year. Once I got it all adjusted I love the fit. I have just been training with it right now and will have it out on it first hunt in two weeks. I think you will super happy with it

mikea5232

I have a 2200 as well. But wanted something different. I packed out a bigger buck antelope with no problem but it just wasn't my cup of tea. And packs priced high enough i can't try them all

duckhunter175

Mike- you'll love it. I had a Kuiu pack before (which I felt was a great value for the money) and it was a helluva lot nicer than what I had been carrying before.

I had the chance to snag an exo 3500 for this season.... and I'm not looking back. Great pack, incredibly well thought out!

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
I've used a 3500 for the last 2 years. Personally I'd buy the 5500 if I was starting from scratch. They both get plenty small enough for day use and the 5500 will have the ability to pack in for a longer period of time if need be. The 5500 doesn't weigh enough more that it's a handicap IMO.

mcseal2

I love my Exo 3500. I also have a Kifaru Tactical Frame with a Nomad 2 bag that I use for really heavy bulky loads, but the Exo is my choice for most hunts. All deer hunting and most other hunting I'll choose the Exo. I love the bag lay out and how easy it is to keep organized and get glassing tools out with a fairly minimal design. I like that I can put my rifle in the side optic pocket too when hiking in the dark when I don't need quick access to it. Very nice design.

mcseal2

I love my Exo 3500. I also have a Kifaru Tactical Frame with a Nomad 2 bag that I use for really heavy bulky loads, but the Exo is my choice for most hunts. All deer hunting and most other hunting I'll choose the Exo. I love the bag lay out and how easy it is to keep organized and get glassing tools out with a fairly minimal design. I like that I can put my light rifle (Rifles Inc LW70 w/ 3-12x Huskemaw) in the side optic pocket too when hiking in the dark when I don't need quick access to it. Very nice design.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.