Excited

Justin2111

Who is excited for the upcoming fur season? What new gear will everyone be taking afield? Any new contests anyone is planning on calling in? New states? New calling country?
Me I added a Foxpro shockwave to my plan along with a new scope mount for my AR, a Team Warne R.A.M.P. With and sight mark mini sight. On lots of new country. Plan on hunting the V.H.A. Hunt in Fort Pierre again. Also lots of hunts happening in Wyoming with the Wyoming best of the best series. Its this time of year that drives me the wildess! Can't hardly wait to start getting out there and putting the fur down.

Yup best time if the year right now. I have a new 25DTI that I'm going to try out, the suppressor for it should be in by OCT. I also added a Garmin Montana 650 GPS with the Hunt NM Maps.

My 1st calling contest is Nov 2nd in Cheyenne its the 1st hunt of the year in the Wyoming vest of the best series and the only thing keeping me sane is scouting for elk and deer. Also bow hunting Antolope, but there numbers are way down this year cause of the drought last year. But, scouting for deer and elk always finds coyotes!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts