• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Everythings for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOUTHTEXASBOY

Hello all, some unfortunate family matters came up so I'm selling all my long range stuff,

Nightforce Atacr MOART, night force 6 screw extra high rings with bubble level, everything is like new, bought it about 6 months ago
$2200

XLR Carbon chassis for rem700 action, custom cerakote paint job, 2 338cip length mags, folder, with matching painted Atlas Bipod
$1100

Sig kilo 2000 range finder
$325

Vortex viper HD 10x42 binoculars like new
$450

Gem pro 250 scale
$85

5 aero precision ar15 lowers blemished black cerakote
$60 each

2 8 pound jugs of h1000, one is open, I have loaded about 50 7 rem mag out of it
$300

About 850 Berger 180 hybrid .284 bullets
Same lot number all sorted by bearing length and weight sorted
$375

21st century Arbor press
$85

Federal 215m primers about 4800 of them
$50 a thousand

Norma 7 rem mag brass
50 new
50 one firing
50 two firing
$100 for all

I also have some other reloading stuff and shooting stuff. I will make a list and post it when I figure out what all I have. If anyone needs pictures of anything I can send them in an email or by text.

Everything is located in Houston Texas. Need to sell asap

Man, sorry to hear about your troubles and having to do a major sale.

If the Sig Kilo 200 price, ( $325 ), includes shipping I'll take it.

-- Todd

Well guys I found out a little bit of good news, if it works out I won't have to sell everything, I'm going to put this thread on hold until I find out for sure, I should know something in a day or 2. As soon as I find out more I will let everyone know. If this deal falls through everything is still for sale. All the lowers are spoken for, I talked to guy guy that would like all 5 of them and told him my sistuation and he still has first shot on them if I end up having to sell everything. Thanks Rusty

ok good for you man I hope it works out… if he wants to let one go, please tell him I will take it off his hands

good luck dude!!!!

Hope things turn out well for you.
If you do decide to sell, I would be interested in an 8# jug of H1000

Status
Not open for further replies.