ever bought from Sportoptics.com ?

bob4

Anyone ever deal with sport optics . com? Seems they have pretty decent priced on some swaros.

I have. Fair prices and good customer service. But before you actually click the buy button, you may want to call and confirm that the item is actually in stock. I clicked the buy button on a scope, they in-turn charged my card right then and there, only shortly after I received an email saying my scope was on back order. Needless to say I was not happy.

I did contact customer service and get my card refunded without any hassle. Like I said, just make a quick call and confirm their stock (so you don't tie your money up for something else you find).

Yes, I have bought a number of items from them. A couple of ATACR scopes and Swaro binos. Call and talk to Jay.

-David

YES +1 I have bought 3 scopes, a spotter, and binoculars from them. good prices and good customer service. Quick delivery, but as stated --- be sure the item is in stock, I canceled one order due to delay on back order.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.