EuroOptic??

Cajuncoonazz

Has anyone bought from them. They have really good prices but i have never bought from them. Looking for feedback. Product is to be shipped to Louisiana

I bought a scope and range finder from them. Both transactions were very good. Friend of mine got a range finder that didn't work right and they sent a new one noe questions asked.

I live not far from them and have shot matches with their sales guys. They are one of the best to deal with. Great prices and service. Matt

I've bought several items with no problems. UPS just dropped off a set of dies from them today! Yes, Reloading dies. :rolleyes:

i bought my schmidt & bender 4-16X50 precision hunter from them back in 2005 when they were still in the 1300 dollar range. i dealt with alex roy who owns the company. he didnt have all the stuff he does now it was mostly just optics then. very good experience then my dad had also bought a bunch of optics off of him. i would recommend him to anyone.

As everyone has said, Jason and the EuroOptics crew are awesome. I've bought several items from them - great guys.

Leica HD B; I asked if they were in stock he said yes and I had a tracking number that afternoon and my binos two days later. BH Photo took 3+ weeks for a VX6.

I've used them a number of times and always found them to be superb. I usually deal with Jason Baney.

Seem like a decent guy. Met him at the range one day. He let me shoot his barret 50 cal. Talked to him about scope prices. Very competitive with other distributors.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.