• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Empty 8# Jug (IMR4831)

vmaxmike

In efforts to get organized again. Looking for an empty 8# Jug , in a perfect world labeled IMR4831

I wont be picky tho, I can always relabel. I'd be happy to buy the postage label and email it to you.

Thanks in advance

M.

Where are you located in Wisconsin?
Are you looking For any more IMR 4831?
Do you have any trades? Reloader 16, reloader 26, H 4895?
Thanks

I did not miss read your post. I have an 8 pound jug of IMR 4831. That is half full. If you wanted to trade, we could do that. But if you are looking to just get an empty jug, I am not interested. Thanks.

In efforts to get organized again. Looking for an empty 8# Jug , in a perfect world labeled IMR4831

I wont be picky tho, I can always relabel. I'd be happy to buy the postage label and email it to you.

Thanks in advance

M.
You could re-label this one its down to a pound, and I can put it in a different jug.
image.jpg

Morning, Ed! Unfortunately, I do not have any empty 8 (or 1) pounders of IMR 4831.
I will however make a recommendation to the 'OP.'
@vmaxmike
Below is what I use to mix and store different lot numbers of the same powder. They are heavy-duty and do not allow moisture or light of ANY kind to permeate.

Last edited:
Morning, Ed! Unfortunately, I do not have any empty 8 (or 1) pounders of IMR 4831.
I will however make a recommendation to the 'OP.'
@vmaxmike
Below is what I use to mix and store different lot numbers of the same powder. They are heavy-duty and do not allow moisture or light of ANY kind to permeate.

One of those 1.6 gallon containers will take up to 12 lbs of powder.
View attachment 441490View attachment 441491
Good morning Brother Chris. I vaguely remember our PM about this, so I pinged you. IMHO, it is a better option.

Ed

Recent Posts