• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Eh8 with apa dbm, proof 24” 6.5 sendero light blank.

I have been watching the Proof barrels since you first posted them. It is SO tempting, just wish it was the sendero contour. Do you take PayPal? I just purchased a TL technologies action from Jack. This would go great with it.

Eh8 is sold.
Now $695 shipped on the proof (PayPal gift or with fees covered only). must be paid immediately, I will not hold it or take payments. This is bottom dollar so please dont offer less unless you just really need to be insulted, in that case, you've been forewarned so offer away.
Sorry, it's superlowball weekend and I'm out of patience for the day.

Last edited:
I'll give you 300 for the barrel....;)o_O

Just kidding full price listed I agree. Just couldn't resist playing with you buddy.
Let me know PayPal and I'll send it later today.

Hey I like screwing around as much as the next guy but wow has it been ridiculous lately! She's yours bud I'll pm you the info. Glad it's off to a good home!

Ok copy that. I'll keep my eye out. Maybe when she realizes it's going to cost 200$ more it will make sense! If you decide to sell it look me up. Maybe if I hadent ordered an action a month ago...