• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Eberlestock J79 Skycrane – 400shipped

recondoc

I got this pack for Christmas but just can't get used to an internal frame style. (Too many years with a Large ALICE pack during my Uncle Sam time) I used it on a day hunt here in the Texas Hill Country but it was really just to get a feel for it. Way too much pack for this area. I did get a tiny smudge of tree sap on it that I have not tried to remove yet. Will hit it with some googone and clean it up.

This is the full Skycrane pack system with G1 Little Brother pack as well as the Skycrane Mainframe. I will also include a Spike Camp Duffle that zips on to increase the load capacity to astronomical levels.

This is a serious meat / everything else hauler for back country. If you like internal frame packs, this thing will be a Cadillac for you.

For information from the manufacturer see the Eberlestock website page here:
Eberlestock Skycrane II

To see Eberlestock's video regarding the versatility of this system see this page:

I also have an Eberlestock pack cover somewhere in my gear closet and I will throw it in.
These packs retail for $499, the Spike Duffle runs another $39.99 and the Cover runs $24.95.

I will ship it within CONUS for $400. Will always listen to other trade offers as well.

Last edited by a moderator: