EASY Elk hunt

dbevins49

Anyone of you have a Elk Outfitter. looking for first and only Elk hunt. dealing with cancer so have to be an old mans hunt.

Anyone of you have a Elk Outfitter. looking for first and only Elk hunt. dealing with cancer so have to be an old mans hunt.

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

There's a short list in Outfitter Profiles - Sponsors - Long Range Hunting Online Magazine but it's a start.

I am heartily sorry to hear your situation, be strong, good luck, and God bless.

I will be praying for you and your family.

Cheers!

Ed

P.S.

I hope you didn't mind me posting >>> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f22/please-help-new-member-fellow-hunter-171055/

Last edited:
Just saw this I will check with my dad who he uses. Can't think of the name but we did our mule deer hunt with him and was super easy if you needed it we drove around till we found what we wanted. Saw the biggest elk I've ever seen and was able to stalk wishing how range of him whip he rested under a tree. Funny I enjoyed that as much as I did the rest of the hunt. Just know I could have had that monster.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.