• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

EARLY 338 Allen Xpress APS Xtreme Sporter

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
same customer selling the 7mm Allen Magnum Raptor Stalker is wanting to sell this very early 338 Allen Xpress in one of my Xtreme Sporter rifles.

19E7C212-6B6D-4F70-89D3-0D7D15C49E80.jpeg

40E0A249-0C8A-488A-A273-10424309E97E.jpeg

Rifle specs:
338 Allen Xpress
BAT HRPIC receiver, integral rail and recoil lug
Lilja #5 stainless fluted barrel, 26", 10 twist
Bead blast matte finish
Small APS Painkiller Muzzle brake
Jewell trigger
HS Precision detachable mag system
Mcmillan Rem Hunter sporter stock, 1" decel pad, 13.5" lop
Custom die set
100 formed brass
Leupold vx-6 2-12 cds turret, windage reticle, fire dot
Four nightforce ultralight 30mm tactical rings
Fully function tested
Load development and load data for 250 gr. Accubond and 300 gr berger(single shot use)
Shipping hard case
All shipping to your FFL

Asking price total package.........$4800 obo

Asking price for rifle/dies/brass......$3500 obo

This rifle has very low round count. Customer has another 338 Allen Xpress that be has used a lot and this one basically set so not much use. There are some minor run marks on the bead blast finish. If wanted i can rebead blast entire barreled receiver for $125 for basically new condition.

same customer selling the 7mm Allen Magnum Raptor Stalker is wanting to sell this very early 338 Allen Xpress in one of my Xtreme Sporter rifles.

View attachment 137094

View attachment 137093

Rifle specs:
338 Allen Xpress
BAT HRPIC receiver, integral rail and recoil lug
Lilja #5 stainless fluted barrel, 26", 10 twist
Bead blast matte finish
Small APS Painkiller Muzzle brake
Jewell trigger
HS Precision detachable mag system
Mcmillan Rem Hunter sporter stock, 1" decel pad, 13.5" lop
Custom die set
100 formed brass
Leupold vx-6 2-12 cds turret, windage reticle, fire dot
Four nightforce ultralight 30mm tactical rings
Fully function tested
Load development and load data for 250 gr. Accubond and 300 gr berger(single shot use)
Shipping hard case
All shipping to your FFL

Asking price total package.........$4800 obo

Asking price for rifle/dies/brass......$3500 obo

This rifle has very low round count. Customer has another 338 Allen Xpress that be has used a lot and this one basically set so not much use. There are some minor run marks on the bead blast finish. If wanted i can rebead blast entire barreled receiver for $125 for basically new condition.
Mr. Allen, what is weight of rifle? Thx

I would estimate 9.75 lbs but can get an exact weight on monday when i get back to shop. Not a lightweight but not designed to be. Easily packable in all but the most severe terrain and the bit of weight is a bonus with this power level and long range ability of his rifle and round.

Gotten some comments that these rifles are priced to high. Dont be worried about offending anyone, make an offer. Worst that can happen is owner will say no. He may bite....

For all the attention to detail, custom made brass, custom loads, testing I believe the price you ask is very reasonable. I think they are all amazing awesome work.

For all the attention to detail, custom made brass, custom loads, testing I believe the price you ask is very reasonable. I think they are all amazing awesome work.

Thanks for the kind words. Certainly not the fastest builder out there but i guarantee no other shop does any better at offering quality rifles with a personal touch. Working hard to transition to a new phase of my shop life where shipping times waits are measured in the time it takes for payment to clear and nothing else, tired of unforeseen and out of my control circumstances delaying customer rifle projects. Major changes coming soon!!! Again, thanks for your kind words.