• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: APS Stiller 338 Allen Xpress

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Stiller Predator X
Jewell Trigger
Wyatts extended box
Manners MCS-T2 stock
Lilja #5 fluted 1-10" twist 27"
SSG Vaporizor TI brake (works really well btw)
46 pieces of brass
Redding micrometer seater
Custom Hornady FL die
Built by Kirby

Rifle has about 230 rounds down it. Shoots very well w/the 300 gr SMK @ about 2970 fps. I'd say it's a 1/3 MOA gun. All it's done is kill everything I've pointed it at. Killed two does @ 550 yds. One of them a head shot. Killed a buck @ 400 yds. Another buck @ 580 yds and another doe @ 520 yds. Also killed an antelope doe in WY this past year @ 1330 yds.

$2950 for everything.

DSC05234-1.jpg

DSC05235.jpg

DSC05236.jpg

Holey cow BJ.......

This is the second rifle that I would have snapped up IF there weren't a 375 AM ordered and parts bought and paid for.

I haven't even seen that NF yet.gun)

I could be shooting yours now instead of having to wait a major part of the rest of my life for a build from scratch.

Bill,

Why are you selling this rifle? What build do you have up your sleeve?

BTW, good to see you guys have the 300g Bergers. I know who I'll be buying them from...

Jon

For some reason I just think I've got to have one of Kirby's Raptor actions. Going to do same caliber. Heck, the gun will look almost the same. Just in that never ending search for a better mouse trap.

For some reason I just think I've got to have one of Kirby's Raptor actions. Going to do same caliber. Heck, the gun will look almost the same. Just in that never ending search for a better mouse trap.

Nice. Make sure we all see it.

Any Bill and Lerch 'excellent adventures' coming this fall?

Couple more pics. A close up of the muzzle brake and then the nice scar I put on the bolt handle a week after I got it. Just wanted to show a pic of it so everyone would know.

brake.jpg

scar.jpg

Also wanted to say it was 9.4# as you see it. Jewell is set @ 14oz and it weighs right @ 14# as I hunted w/it. That is w/a NF scope, eagle stock pack, kestrel in stock pack, 7 rounds of ammo, harris bipod, aci and level on rail.

Price Drop

As bad as it hurts me I'm going to drop the price to $2750 for everthing. Not going to take any less.