• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS LR 308 fs/ft

JJMoody

image.jpg

For sale / trade dpms lr308 24" heavy bull, AAC ratchet suppressor mount, PRS stock, clean, light trigger and a pile of PMags. Not sure on round count, but looks to be not many based on wear patterns on moving parts. I've put 30 rounds down range with SSA 168grain HPBT just getting sighted in and trying not to freeze. shooting off bipod, rear bag and a wobbly pickup tailgate it was shooting a solid MOA. Its a fun rifle for sure and recoil is minimal, I just wanna get a custom bolt gun going. Asking $1600 or trade for custom action/ parts plus or minus cash. 208- nine one six 5947 is my cell. Feel free to call or text. More pics available upon request.
Scope not included. bipod? maybe

All texts and PMs answered. Thanks for the generous trade offers, but she's still for sale or trade. Really wantin' me some custom action uuuh... Action. :D

I see you lookin', let's chat. My number is on the first post or pm me. Looking for custom action or enough money to buy one.

Hokie smokes Batman!!!! There's a few top-notch ARs listed here for (relatively) Peanuts!!!! Great deals listed and this is probably the least of em. Back to the top and dropping price to $1500, still looking for custom action to trade. Jump on it quick before I shoot it better this weekend and find out it really is a one-Hole Semi-Auto. It has the potential!!!

Had a thought and added a trade to the list. I'd look into trading for custom action or a G7 BR2 or Sig 2400. Plus or minus cash.

Top. Trades? Offers? Jump on it before I just keep the thing and see how good it REALLY shoots...

Going back up. Price drop to $1200 plus shipping. Or trade on glass plus or minus cash. Rifle stacks factory 168s on top of each other. I have a build finishing up in need of an optic.

To the top!! Really in need of some glass, so I don't have to play "musical scopes" with my new rifle and my elk rifle. I got a few hundred bucks to sweeten the pot on a good trade too!!