Don't like guns? That's fine ...

FEENIX

1716373654111.jpeg

Looks like Bunker/Breeds hill.

War is nasty, like arming walking wounded to continue fight but when it usually progresses to killing big masses of civilians it is disgusting.

Common ordinary armed folks causing a change in plans for aggressive oppression & exploitation.

Last edited:
Or a victim! Neighbor who was anti gun came to my house one evening and said he had returned home to discover lights on in his house that hadn't been on when he left. And wanted me to check it out! We lived a long way from police help. So, I grabbed my 870 pump and when he opened the back door I entered the house and as I was clearing it room to room his daughter who was in college stepped out of the bathroom nearly naked to see me pointing a 12 gauge in her direction. You can guess how things went from here. I tried to get him to buy a pistol, or shotgun. But he was so anti about it I gave up. But told him next time I would hand him the gun and he was on his own.

Or a victim! Neighbor who was anti gun came to my house one evening and said he had returned home to discover lights on in his house that hadn't been on when he left. And wanted me to check it out! We lived a long way from police help. So, I grabbed my 870 pump and when he opened the back door I entered the house and as I was clearing it room to room his daughter who was in college stepped out of the bathroom nearly naked to see me pointing a 12 gauge in her direction. You can guess how things went from here. I tried to get him to buy a pistol, or shotgun. But he was so anti about it I gave up. But told him next time I would hand him the gun and he was on his own.

Our new neighbor informed us that animals were more likely to attack him than humans.

;)Sure enough, I read in our local lib newspaper that a bunch of deers accepted a plea deal with our local city attorney after being charged with assault/burglary of an occupied dwelling. The deers apologized & were sentenced to 80 hours of community service consisting of lawn fertilizing.;)

Last edited:

Recent Posts