Does anybody need coyotes exterminated in eastern wa

johnhhernan

We live in W. Washington (Tacoma area) and are looking for some varmint /coyote hunting, so if you have private property, we will travel.
We, being me and my 15 year old son. I'm not afraid of hiking but we have ATV's and would prefer to use them if it is possible to use. l'm very respectful of other peoples property and understand that you work your butt off for the property you have and we'll follow your rules.
Thanks for considering this request.
Please PM

TONS of them up the Chinook pass corridor. All public forest ground. Go knock yourself out and kill a bunch of them, they are way over populated up there.

most of the roads are closed for snowmobiling, but the forest is always open. Until they get enough snow to close the roads, you can go wherever you want, all public ground. Pretty much anywhere is good lots of dogs everywhere, just pick a road and head up it, call canyons or hilltops where you can see.

You want to hunt eastern WA get ahold of me. I have access to thousands of acres on several ranches here myself and my 14 yo daughter take our fare share every year. I just got called last weekend to come to a ranch cause the coyotes were pulling the calves out of the cows as they were giving birth to eat them. Hides are crap now but the coyotes are still there if you want to hunt them...

Hope it was worth the trip. No coyotes but maybe the chucks helped:)

See you when the snow flies then we will get on the totes...

It was worth the trip. You gotta admit Köl's shot of 2 chux at 125 yds off hand was pretty cool. Did u get any fish on sunday day after we left. We did, we hit the Yakima river, we caught 6 trout 3 were xtra large. Yes we'll be over when the snow hits. Ill be in contact about our ID hunt trip in november. You were a great host thanks again. Tell Taylor hello and the misses.

You want to hunt eastern WA get ahold of me. I have access to thousands of acres on several ranches here myself and my 14 yo daughter take our fare share every year. I just got called last weekend to come to a ranch cause the coyotes were pulling the calves out of the cows as they were giving birth to eat them. Hides are crap now but the coyotes are still there if you want to hunt them...

Saw your post. Does your offer still stand? Would deer hunting be possible too? I can offer fishing trips as a trade. Salmon, Tuna and crabbing. I live I Bay City Oregon on the northern Oregon coast. Own a 22 ft Harvey dory ocean boat and a 16 ft Sprectrum bay boat. Thanks, Steve

email: [email protected]

I think you should also consider northern Idaho for wolves..... We need all the help we can get over here. Their is a season and you can read the regulations at the Idaho Fish and Game web site.
ODAVID

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.