Interested in coyote or bobcat hunting in N. Idaho or Eastern Washington State???

ODAVID

I would like to find someone that hunts coyotes and Bobcat In N. Idaho or Eastern Washington State. I can offer Future elk, Whitetail deer or possibly Mule deer hunting in Northern Idaho or Prairie Dog shooting in eastern Montana.

Let me know
ODAVID

I am from eastern WA and we do pretty good on coyotes between my daughter and me we have killed over 60. I have access to lots of private land and there are LOTS of coyotes around here. I would take u out hunting if the timing works out. We were out this last Saturday we hunted most of the day and called in 14 coyotes. My daughter has a new gun i got her and she is still "working it out" so that means daddy had lots of running shots on coyotes with the old AR. We brought 9 home. If u are interested give me a time frame u are looking at and i will set it up so we can go out.

Well I took David out coyote hunting he is a great guy. We had windy weather so it was hard i think for the coyotes to hear my calling we called in two got one so not a waste of a day and i got to show David lots of prime coyote land......

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.